Wednesday, March 2, 2011

broken

our car.

our dryer.

our dvd player.

our plants.

our cat.

Well that list doesn’t look so long when I write it down…I really do have a lot to be grateful for, huh? Plus, when our car is broken and I am stranded at home on my days off, I have been exploring some bike trails around our house.

100_0039

AND, we are getting some extra exercise by riding our bikes to work. Lucky us :).

DOUBLE plus, I took this picture as Dusty was saying, “lucky me! I get to go spelunking under the car!” I was there for moral support.

P3024307











I really have a great husband :)

5 comments:

Lia said...

Hahaha . . . I love that you said your cat is "broken".

Also, that really sucks about your dryer. I just love soft clothes just out of the dryer. Although I suppose line drying is better for the environment . . .

jess bahr said...

Now that's optimism at it's finest! I don't know if I would be so grateful with all your broken things....especially your cat. I was really hoping you were going to explain that one :)
hope everything gets "fixed" real soon. In the meantime enjoy those bike rides.....and spelunking!

Rob and Kat said...

yup... you are so positive. i like the part especially where you you say "at least we get some more exercise because we have to ride our bikes." haha.. YES! you're awesome. and i hope you stuff gets fixed. (especially your cat :/ )

Mary said...

You must explain the cat!

Unknown said...

That's the spirit, Jules! You're saving the environment, saving money on gas, and building a positive outlook on life. You're great!

How did Dusty do on the car?

And, um, the cat?