Tuesday, April 26, 2011

local

Last week, I walked into our friendly neighborhood Food Lion (aka Lucky Tiger, whichever suits you best) to buy some treats for my mutual activity.  I came across one of the workers, who said, “Do you need any help, ma’am?” To which I replied, “no thanks.”  And she said, “Yeah I didn’t think so – you come here enough you should know where you’re goin’ by now.”  Then she yelled at me because I stepped on her clean floor.  I laughed after her first comment, but it turned into one of those 1/2 nervous laughs after the second…

Gotta love G’ville.

treasures

3 comments:

Lia said...

Wow, you must really be there a LOT if she's comfortable enough to yell at you! haha.

Rachael said...

ohhh julie, thanks for a good laugh!

Mary said...

Nice, maybe she was just trying to help you feel at home!