Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Our Digs

Here is the promised video.  MY Ipad only let me pick 54 seconds of it to send, so hopefully I chose a good 54 seconds...


And I took some more pictures of our apartment!  Troy is napping, and I had last night off.  Oh it is SO nice to be awake..!  :)  To start, here is our bedroom - I like the tall ceilings,


(that's Dusty harvesting our herbs in the corner)


and loft! and a wardrobe off our bedroom,




Bathroom, (not that special, but I really like the alphabet shower curtain holders we found at Goodwill)


Kitchen,


Troy's room,


And here is Troy napping :)  Although, he since has woken up and is now reading "the Grouchy Ladybug".  He's so smart.  Oh wait, now he's climbing all over me..using my hair as leverage...

                                      

Living room:

different view...


And that is our apartment!  Hope you enjoyed your virtual tour :)


5 comments:

jess bahr said...

AWESOME! And Troy is so precious... I love how he is napping facing down.

Lia said...

Your apartment looks cute!!

Stay living there so I can visit!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful apartment, Jules! I love the loft - the perfect place to make a fort!

sharon said...

Julie! Troy's too cute! I love love love the video. One of my favorite things to do is watching Leighton interact with Liam. I say "interact" cause Liam can't play yet. Man, I can't wait til he is older so we can hear him laugh! I love you!! Text soon :)

Lia said...

I nominated you for the "Liebster Blog Award" :) You can look at my post here with all the details if you choose to pass it on!

http://www.arealgoodbet.com/2012/11/for-me-its-not-about-winning-award-its.html