Saturday, January 23, 2010

I know it's late, but it's still January!



Christmas! This year we went to Connecticut to hang Wargo-style. I feel like I'm copying Meagan's blog, but I also made a list of everything we did. I wrote it in my journal when we got home as kind of a "condensed journal entry", because writing about everything would just take too long - so here is our list!

-hung out with Grandma & Grandpa because they live with my parents now! (so cool)
-played in the snow and in the (new and improved) basement
-went hiking to Torries Den
-had snowball fights
-the Bryan's came over! (it was just like old times, plus Shaun and Juniper)
-went to the Wood's wedding
-played 'Moods'
-ate a lot of eggs
-got sick (not from the eggs - the eggs were good)
-saw 'Avatar' (totally awesome movie)
-watched The Sound of Music and Up
-shoveled the driveway (a little bit of it...)
-celebrated our 2nd Anniversary! :)
-did Pilates with Adam
-went running with my mom
-ate at Friendly's
-went caroling on Christmas Eve
-went to New York City and ate breakfast
and homemade pie on New Years day with Tom & Bob
-went to the Museum of Natural History










7 comments:

Meagan said...

Cool! I am glad that you have a blog! Looks like you guys had a great holiday! PS. Your hair looks great ... its getting so long!

Lia said...

Yay! You are finally going to start updating your blog, right?!

Looks like your break was fun!

sharon said...

Cute family, Julie!! I'll check back often!

mish said...

Nice!! I LOVED having you guys home! We miss you:-(

Unknown said...

Those guys in the pajama pants sure are a handsome lot... I wish I could look as good as them.

Oh, wait, I AM ONE OF THEM!!!

Unknown said...

Adam says: I liked it when we went to the basement! And I like it 'cause we went outside and played.

mish said...

wOW, MY FAMILY IS SUPER HOT, IN PAJAMA PANTS...WHERE'S dEREK?! iS HE TOO GOOD FOR PULLING up his pants? I love your pics Jules!!