Saturday, February 13, 2010

cool! look what I can do

 

Map picture

 

So Dusty downloaded this program that supposedly makes it easier to blog, and it totally DOES!  And I can do all these cool things, like put a map in or a picture album.  Although the photo album feature isn’t working, so…not that awesome, I guess.  Also, I don’t know why I’ll ever want to put a map on our blog..  Anyway, I’m just messing around with it and want to see how it looks on the blog so I’m posting it.  

 

This is cool.  Thanks Dusty :)

Sunset

 

02

 

Winter

 

85.5

I like rounded corners.

3 comments:

Lia said...

Cool!!! I want it! What program is it? How do I download it! It's not fair that your blog is now cooler than mine!!!

Also . . . EW . . . Kissing pictures are GROSS!!!! (okay, just had to let out the 7 year old in me)

sharon said...

yea..what program did you use??? I want to know!!

Jules said...

sharon - it's called Windows Live Writer, and you can download it for free (just google it, it'll come up). Lia - have you been using it? do you like it?