Saturday, March 31, 2012

“families are like fudge – mostly sweet with a few nuts”

Troy got to meet two aunties and two cousins last weekend – what a lucky and loved boy!  And of course, he got to see Memere again – very lucky indeed.  It was so much fun to have my Mom, sister, Lia, and my nieces here for the weekend.  Troy was loving all the excitement.  P and Piper were SO cute with him – I think he smiled more at them over the weekend than he’s ever smiled at me!  He’s started making a lot of noises while he’s sleeping like he’s dreaming wild dreams, I think he is re-living the weekend with Piper around.  We went strawberry picking and picked 22.7 pounds of strawberries on Thursday – and are now loving strawberries with/on every meal until we move!  We swam, ate, played, went to the Museum of Natural History, talked, ate some more (we ate really well – thanks to Lia, Mish and Mom), and just loved baby Troy.  It was perfect.

IMG_2654

 IMG_2670

 IMG_2686

 IMG_2685

 IMG_3514

 IMG_3525

Auntie Mish!  And cute smooshy sleeping face.IMG_3567

Auntie Lia  :)IMG_3539

  Just napping in the sun…hey we live in Florida!  After spending the weekend with these girls I don’t think I take as much advantage of it as I should…IMG_3552

IMG_3556

IMG_2650

  I think she is really an angel…I love this girlIMG_3517

I love my family.  I can’t wait to spend 5 (or 6?) whole weeks with them this summer!

No comments: