Thursday, March 1, 2012

One Month!

Troy 1month

Has it already been a whole month??  Crazy.  I can already picture myself next year, saying, “Has it already been a year??”  Time flies! 

For memory’s sake (since mine is not so good), here is what Troy is up to:

-he is a wiggle worm.  Even while nursing, unless he’s falling asleep, which makes it a little more difficult than a couple weeks ago…

-he nurses like a maniac, and requires my full attention nowadays (because he is squirming so much)

-still sleeps a lot, but only if he’s being held during the day – or sometimes, like right now, he’ll sleep in his swing.  He also sleeps in his carseat and during walks – this makes it hard to do the whole “sleep when your baby sleeps” thing (he’s better at night, thank goodness!).  I’m getting pretty good at doing everything with one hand.  When he is awake he is super alert and wants to be eating.

-the last couple of nights he’s slept for 3hr stretches!  Lets hope that keeps up…

-poops a lot, but only during the day, which is weird (I think, maybe it’s not)

-likes being outside.  Usually if he is fussy and rooting and he just ate for like an hour, if I walk a lap around the house outside he’ll calm down.

-is 8lb 13oz as of Tuesday!

-according to the “1 month care” sheet I got from his Dr. on Tuesday, I’m supposed to be reading him lots of colorful books (who knew?  He’s a newborn!), so I read him Dr. Seuss this morning – he seemed to like it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-

3 comments:

Meagan said...

He is so cute! I love him!

Lia said...

WHAT?! One month already?! Holy COW!

jess bahr said...

Where does the time go! You seriously won't believe in a year that a whole year has passed :) He is as cute as ever!!!