Tuesday, May 1, 2012

packing, swimming, and graduating

is what we’ve been up to the last few weeks.

And I won’t lie- it’s a pretty good life.

PAcking:  I actually took these pictures about a week ago and our house doesn’t look nearly as neat as this anymore, but it ACTUALLY is much cleaner!  (Thanks Mom and Dad Williams!!)  We are moving tomorrow, so this is a last minute, last post in Florida for me.  We will be spending the summer with family then will be off to somewhere wonderful (we don’t know where yet…but it will be wonderful!) 

IMG_2891IMG_2907

Swimming:  We’ve been taking Troy to lots of swimming holes lately.  Since Dusty has been done with school I feel like it’s been summer vacation, or like every day is Saturday.  It’s great.  We went to lots of springs when we could and went to the pool on days we couldn’t.  Troy is quite the little swimmer – he even goes under now and doesn’t cry.  Having Dusty for a dad, he’ll have to be brave…so we figured we’d get him started early.

P4105609Kissing manatees – I love it :) IMG_2807 IMG_2832 IMG_2843

And MOST exciting, GRADUATING!!!  I couldn’t be more proud of Dusty.  He put in a lot of grueling days and nights to earn this hood. I think he is a pretty amazing guy. IMG_2921and I’m glad Troy got some smart genes :)IMG_2927 IMG_2934

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Yay! Congrats to Dustin! I can't believe how cute Troy is! I can't wait to see him!

Mary said...

Congratulations Dusty! More letters after your name! Gabriel can't wait to bond with Troy, he's so excited he could spit up...oh wait... see you this summer!