Friday, September 7, 2012

Dropped off


The blogging bandwagon this summer...and now I'm using a blogging app from my iPad so we'll see how this works!  We've been everywhere this summer - Idaho, ct, niagara falls, new York, rhode island beaches, back to Idaho, and now we are off to Hilo on Tuesday!  Wow.  Makes me tired just thinking about it, actually.  Oh yeah, and we drive from Florida to Idaho. Psh.

We've had such a great time with our families this summer and wish we could stay with ALL of them forever and ever (and isn't that what's so great about the gospel??!), but we are ready for our next adventure (on this earth)!  We don't actually have a job in Hawaii, but we are hopeful :).  
Here are few pictures of us recently...oh wait I only have pictures of Troy...here are some pictures of Troy recently!!  He just turned 7 months and is crawling around like crazy, although his favorite game is still "somebody-hold-my-hands-I-want to-walk!".   He's started pulling himself up by himself and is still really surprised when he does it, like he's amazed he got there and doesn't know what to do next.  It's adorable.  



Ok so I couldn't choose just a few...can you blame me??  I really should blog more often...
This guy's pretty great, too.  
I'm such a lucky girl to have these two boys in my life- they make me so happy!  
Oh I love these pictures so much.  It amazes me how I spend ALL day with Troy and then it's so easy to look at pictures and videos I took of him that day after he goes to bed - I really should be having ME-time then!  He is just too much.  Unless, of course, I'm reading Harry Potter and must finish before he wakes up so I can read in-interrupted, that's important too.  (I finished book 7 the other night- yahoooo! SO GOOD.  I can't wait to read them to Troy!)
Ok, I'm pathetic - my life really does revolve around him..


I blog with BE Write

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Glad your blogging again! You are such a good momma! Troy is lucky to have you. I am sad that I won't see you when I come up in a few weeks ... but I am happy for you guys that you are moving on and will finally have some of your own space. Hopefully you find jobs and stay out there so we can come visit! :) SLY!

Mary said...

What an adventure! Keep posting. We love watching Troy grow!