Friday, November 26, 2010

i’m thankful for

my husband. Sometimes he drives me crazy (like when he reads by blog posts as I’m writing them and tell me to make sure I sound cool…), but he makes up for it by being amazing, brilliant, patient, honest, handsome, the MOST sincere person I know, and just downright perfect for me. And, he says things like, “Last night I dreamt that I had an affair, but the woman I had an affair with was a clone of you!” :)

PB113956

my family. In Connecticut, Washington, Alaska, Idaho, London, Arizona – I’m so blessed!! My family is the most amazing/smart/talented/loving bunch of people I know.

my health - and my family's. After working as a nurse for a short while, I’ve realized I’ve been SO blessed with my health.

my job. I love being a nurse! Although, I’m also grateful that I got cancelled from 7-3 today, which meant I got to sleep in after eating all that turkey AND spend more time with the Bryans!

DSCN0324

avocado pie, and the people who make it for me. ;) (see above..)

nature/the world.

DSCF0115

the gospel.

laughing.

friends! Friends I talk to all the time and friends I haven't spoken to for months (or years...) I've been incredibly blessed by so many people in my life!

movies that make me feel good-

517CC3CQZDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

babies,

Christmas trees,

relaxing,

Sumo and Sunshine (our cats),

loans,

showers,

comfy couches,

and…

DSCN0254

love!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ditto on "my family." Family is the greatest.

And what is this avocado pie? Avocados are tasty, pie is tasty; I can only imagine the two together at last... Can you post a recipe or link?

Mary said...

You do sound cool in your posts, very cool!

cbryan said...

Ben, I'll send Julie the recipe to pass on to you! It sure is some yummy pie :)

And Julie, I've decided you are my favorite person in the world. We need to hang out more often while we're still in the same state.