Sunday, November 14, 2010

waiting.

I’ve had this book on hold at the library for about 2 months now.  I’m 28 of 57 in line.

Must be good – the first 2 of the series were!  I would break down and just buy the book, but luckily I bought a ton of books at the friends of the Library sale this year that I’m still making my way through :) 

Have I mentioned that I love not being in school??

(For now, at least -I will go back at some point…when I figure out exactly what it is I want to do in nursing, but right now it’s really nice not writing papers and stressing over exams.  Although I do have to take an ECG test tomorrow…that is after I take the class, so…I guess it never really does end, huh??  But it is definitely less stressful after graduation!) 

5 comments:

Lia said...

Is it terrible that as I future librarian I never use libraries? I just cannot stand to wait that long for a book I want to read! Even if I know I may not have time to read it for months, I need it IMMEDIATELY just in case I do get a chance.

You are much more patient than I could ever be.

sharon said...

libraries are pretty much the best! Although the line here goes pretty fast. I have several books on hold too! You should recommend me some books to read because I usually have no idea what to look for!

cbryan said...

I miss having time to read... Just wait til you have kids! LOL

Mary said...

I am so sorry you have to wait, I was second on the waiting list for Mockingjay at our library. But doesn't the anticipation make it more delicious?!

Meagan said...

I will mail you my copy tomorrow. SLY